ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT UPLOAD PROCEDURES
*Please read the following in its entirety as it contains important information about event registration*
To complete the online check-in please follow these instructions.
1. Go to your GOTSoccer team page
2. Click on the event located under "Event Registration History"
3. Click on the "Documents" tab on the far right
4. Load Documents
The following documents must be uploaded into your team's GOTSoccer account no later than Thursday June 30th or Oct. 1st
Any changes made after the deadline may disqualify you from Online Check-In unless communicated to the Soccer office.
1. Permission to Travel ( Travel Permit ) from your District or Provincial or State or National Body
2. Showcase of Champions Waiver forms for all players and team officials
** All uploaded files should be in PDF format. Documents uploaded in JPEG format will not be accepted. No photos of documents will be accepted.
** Documents should be uploaded as 1 file per category rather than individually scanned and uploaded.
Document 1: Permission to travel ( travel permit)
Document 2: Tournament Waivers
Document 3: Guest Player Forms (if applicable)
NOTE: It is MANDATORY to still attend the Friday night team check in and present any missing documents and the player cards / books.