TEAM & MANAGERS RESOURCES
Click on heading below
for more Info
- Waiver Form ( pdf )
2021 -Team Check In and Documentation Requirements will be electronic.Click on the link below
What to Upload: MANDATORY ITEMS
- Proof of insurance. ( Ontario teams only need to produce their Ontario Soccer Association Roster) -Out of province and international teams we will require your player roster signed from your club.
- Permission to travel form their provincial or state association.
- Champions Showcase Participant Medical Release Form for each player, and coach is mandatory. Found Above under Important forms
- Official Team roster
- Player Passes, Cards, books from the team’s provincial, state soccer association or federation is mandatory. Please insure that all your players have player cards or books to present prior to your first game at check in.
Your game sheets will be printed for you to pick up at the main tent of your first game
#Procedures for submitting online team rosters and player profiles
Go to www.soccerscheduler.com
- On the menu bar located on the left hand side of the home page, click on “Soccer Teams”
- Using the gotsoccer.com username and password used to apply to the showcase on line,and login to your team account
Note: If you have any problems logging in, please contact us at email@example.com
- Once logged into your teams account, click on “Roster’ which is located on the grey menu bar at the top of the page)
- You’ll now notice a grid labeled “Current Team Roster”, to start adding your players to your teams roster which will be used in the College Coaches handbook given out to all College Coaches attending the showcase, click on “Add Players” on the bottom right hand corner of the grid.
- Player by Player, please fill out the “New Player Profile” info.
(Please make sure that all information is filled in as accurately as possible.)
- After completing the form for each individual player, you’ll have the option of uploading a picture of the individual player to their specific profile, this is not a mandatory requirement, but can be added if the individual players consents to do so.
- Click on “Save”, this will add that player to your teams official roster.
- Repeat steps 5 – 8, for the remaining players.
- Team rosters are to be completed no later than July 10th or Sept. 30th