Friday, August 2nd, 2019
Combine Fee: $115 / player paid by June 1st - $135 / player paid after June 1st
Small Sided Games Coached by University / College Coaches
University / College Style Training Session with University / College Coaches
Games Coached by a University / College Coaches
Question & Answer Session with University / College Coaches
Previous Combine Coaches
Our College Combine is a unique opportunity for individual players, with dreams of playing at the next level. In addition to getting noticed during our showcase tournament, our Combine creates an environment where each player is guaranteed numerous touches and plenty of time on the ball. Players will participate in a series of small-sided games and technical drills while being evaluated and observed by college coaches.
Additionally, all players and parents are invited to attend our University Education Night. This event will outline the recruiting process, the rules, and will equip both parents and athletes with the tools to be successful.
“Intended to provide a unique opportunity to student-athletes. The combine/clinic allows close interaction with university/college coaches. Players are able to train in a university-style training session by coaches from CIS, NCAA Div. I, NCAA Div. II, NCAA Div. III and NAIA. Participants will be able to experience first hand what coaches are looking for at the next level and be able to showcase their talents in front of the coaches on hand.”
All participants will receive:
- Combine T-Shirt
- Exclusive access to
University/Colleges coaches before the Tournament begins on the Friday
- Water Provided on site
Participants should come prepared with shin guards, rain jacket and soccer resume
Combine Location: Ben Franklin Park field # 1,2,3,4,5,6 ( Directions >>)
Format for the Combine:
Morning Session ( Separate sessions)
Age groups: U14/U15 Boys , U16/U17 Boys , U14/U15 Girls , U16/U17 Girls
· 8:00-8:45am- Check in. Players are then able to meet their assigned coach for their first University training session
· 9:00am-9:45am- Players participate in their practice session
· 10:00am-10:45am- Players participate in their second practice with a focus on small sided games under the demands of a university environment
· 11:00am-12:00pm- 11v11 sided scrimmage consisting of 2 x 30 minute halves
· 12:00pm - 12:20pm - Wrap-up with general feedback and thoughts for the group by the combine coaches
Afternoon Session - Separate sessions
· 11:30am-12:45pm - Check in opens.Players are then able to meet their assigned coach for their first University training session
· 1:00pm-1:45pm- Players participate in their practice session
· 2:00pm-2:45pm- Players participate in their second practice with a focus on small sided games under the demands of a university environment
· 3:00pm-4:00pm- 11v11 full sided scrimmage consisting of 2 x 30 minute halves
· 4:00pm- 4:20pm- Wrap-ip with general feedback and thoughts for the group by the combine coaces
No refunds will be issued once payment is processed.
Refunds will not be issued if the Combine is cancelled or shortened due to weather.