The Champions Showcase is one of the most competitive tournaments in Canada with Canadian and US University and College coaches in attendance.
In order to make your experience more enjoyable please be sure to read the following information which will help you with anything you need to know about your participation in our tournament.
The Junior and Senior Showcase of Champions will be held in Ottawa, Canada from Saturday August 5th, 2023 to Monday August 7th, 2023
- Preliminary games played on Saturday and Sunday- 3 games minimum
- Finals – Monday
TOURNAMENT APPLICATION DEADLINE: July 15th, 2023
All applications received after the deadline will be placed on a waiting list.
MATCH SCHEDULES: Will be available on our website 10 -14 days prior to tournament start.
EARLY BIRD ENTRY FEE (Deadline June 15th)
- Junior Showcase – $1,095 (Canadian funds)
- Senior Showcase – $1,195 ( Canadian Funds)
REGULAR ENTRY FEE (June 16th – July 15th)
- Junior Showcase – $1,195 (Canadian funds)
- Senior Showcase – $1,295 ( Canadian Funds)
- 3 game minimum
- Top teams from Canada
- Athletic Trainer at multi field venues
- Certified referees
- Player Profile Booklets distributed to all attending college coaches
- Team Trophy & Medals for Champions and Finalists
- Team Trophy for 3rd & 4th place teams
|AGE DIVISION||AGE ELIGIBILITY||FORMAT||MATCH LENGTH|
|U13 Boys & Girls||Born in 2010 or later||11 v 11||70 minutes|
|U14 Boys & Girls||Born in 2009 or later||11 v 11||70 minutes|
|U15 Boys & Girls||Born in 2008 or later||11 v 11||80 minutes|
|U16 Boys & Girls||Born in 2007 or later||11 v 11||80 minutes|
|U17 Boys & Girls||Born in 2006 or later||11 v11||80 minutes|
|U18 Boys & Girls||Born in 2005 or later||11 v 11||80 minutes|
Tournament is open to:
- US top level teams – State Cup, league champions, or higher level teams
- Ontario – OPDL, OASL, Regional (IModel Level 3 )
- Quebec – AA & AAA teams
- Other Provincial / Regional level teams from across Canada
- At the end of the application period, our tournament committee will review all applications and notify your team of its status as soon as possible.
- All teams must be registered and be in good standing with their FIFA affiliated association.
- All teams must have proof of insurance.
- All teams must have permission to travel from their provincial or state association.
- Champions Showcase liability waiver form for each player, coach and team official is mandatory.
- Tournament roster is required on your GotSoccer account
- Player Passes, Cards, books from the teams provincial, state soccer association or federation is mandatory.
The Showcase is sanctioned as an International Tournament by the Canada Soccer and Ontario Soccer.
Day / Date
Friday Aug. 4
George Nelms Park
Saturday, Aug. 5
Pool Play begins
Sunday, Aug. 6
Pool Play continues
Monday, Aug. 7
Pool Play Continues if required for divisions with 5 or 7 teams
Final / Consolation Games ( where applicable)