Team Managers Resources
Team Check In and Documentation Requirements will be electronic. Click on the link below
What to Upload: MANDATORY ITEMS
- Proof of insurance. ( Ontario teams only need to produce their Ontario Soccer Association Roster) -Out of province and international teams we will require your player roster signed from your club.
- Permission to travel form their provincial or state association.
- Champions Showcase Participant Medical Waiver Form for each player, and coach is mandatory. Found Above under Important forms
- Official Team roster
- Player Passes, Cards, books from the team’s provincial, state soccer association or federation is mandatory. Please insure that all your players have player cards or books to present prior to your first game at check in.
All your game sheets will emailed to you . Please print and bring with you to your games.
We will have extra games sheets in case you forget or loose them ONLY at the Ben Franklin location
Team Rosters and Player Profiles
Follow the steps below for submitting online team rosters and player profiles:
- Go to www.soccerscheduler.com
- On the menu bar located on the left hand side of the home page, click on “Soccer Teams”
- Using the gotsoccer.com username and password used to apply to the showcase online and login to your team account. Note: If you have any problems logging in, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once logged into your teams account, click on “Roster’ which is located on the grey menu bar at the top of the page)
- You’ll now notice a grid labeled “Current Team Roster”, to start adding your players to your teams roster which will be used in the College Coaches handbook given out to all College Coaches attending the showcase, click on “Add Players” on the bottom right hand corner of the grid.
- Player by Player, please fill out the “New Player Profile” info. (Please make sure that all information is filled in as accurately as possible.)
- After completing the form for each individual player, you’ll have the option of uploading a picture of the individual player to their specific profile, this is not a mandatory requirement, but can be added if the individual players consents to do so.
- Click on “Save”, this will add that player to your teams official roster.
- Repeat steps 6-9, for the remaining players.
Team rosters are to be completed no later than July 12th.
Any team not submitting their GotSoccer online roster on line by the deadline will not be included in the College Coaches Hand Book