College ID Combine
Combine date: Friday, August 2, 2024
Combine Fee: $145 / player
Team discount: $125 per player ( minimum 12 players )
For team discounts, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
College Combine Overview
Our College Combine is a unique opportunity for individual players, with dreams of playing at the next level. In addition to getting noticed during our showcase tournament, our Combine creates an environment where each player is guaranteed numerous touches and plenty of time on the ball. Players will participate in a series of small-sided games and technical drills while being evaluated and observed by college coaches.
Additionally, all players and parents are invited to attend our University Education Night. This event will outline the recruiting process, the rules, and will equip both parents and athletes with the tools to be successful.
“Intended to provide a unique opportunity to student-athletes. The combine/clinic allows close interaction with university/college coaches. Players are able to train in a university-style training session by coaches from CIS, NCAA Div. I, NCAA Div. II, NCAA Div. III and NAIA. Participants will be able to experience first hand what coaches are looking for at the next level and be able to showcase their talents in front of the coaches on hand.”
All participants will receive:
- Combine T-Shirt
- Combine String Backpack
- Players will be provided with a video of their combine game
- Coaches by University/Colleges coaches
- Water Provided on site
- Physio Service
- Participants should come prepared with shin guards, rain jacket, their soccer ball
Combine Location: George Nelms Park ( Get Directions )
- Small Sided Games Coached by University / College Coaches
- University / College Style Training Session with University / College Coaches
- Games Coached by a University / College Coaches
- Question & Answer Session with University / College Coaches
AFTERNOON SESSION - 11:30AM - 4:15PM
Age groups: U14/U15 Boys , U16/U17 Boys , U14/U15 Girls , U16/U17 Girls
- 11:30am-12:30pm – Player check in
- 12:45pm – Introductions
- 1:15pm-2:15pm – Players participate in a training session
- 2:15pm-2:45pm Water / Snack Break
- 2:45pm-4:15pm – 2 x 40 minute scrimmage or similar based on group size
- 4:15pm – Final debrief , Q&A
- No refunds will be issued once payment is processed.
- Refunds will not be issued if the Combine is shortened due to weather or due to player injury
- Refunds will only be issued if combine is cancelled by the organizer.